68 / 100 SEO Score
Outsource Article Writing – 6 Simple Secrets
Outsourcing is the answer to the prayers of those people who are establishing or running an online business but do not have the time to do all related tasks. This is the process of hiring freelancers on a per need basis.
One of the most tiring and time-consuming tasks that are related to running an online business is article writing. However, this is very important to the success of the business as distributing great content is the fastest and the most cost-effective way to earn inbound links for your website, establish yourself as an expert, and build a personal connection with your readers.
If you’re just like any other business owner who does not have the skills, energy, time, or patience to write your articles, you can go ahead and hire ghostwriters. You’ll be happy to know that right now, thousands of freelancers are more than happy to address your writing needs.
Here’s how you can get started with outsourcing:
1. Check your budget. If you’re planning to launch an aggressive marketing campaign and if you are going to need around 75-100 articles per week, you better be ready to shell out at least $500/week. Most established, talented ghostwriters charge at least $5/article.
2. Explore freelancing sites. Freelancing sites offer buyers like you some protection. Most of them have escrow services so you’ll be guaranteed that your ghostwriter will not run away with your money. They also allow buyers to post feedback on their service providers’ profiles. Due to this, freelancers are keener on making sure that they’ll give their buyers 100% satisfaction. One negative feedback can hurt their reputation.
3. Tell service providers what you exactly want. Create a writing project on these freelancing sites that contain detailed descriptions. Tell these people the exact number of articles you need, the required keyword density, minimum/maximum word count, research needed, your preferred tone, and writing style to use, etc. The more details you give out, the higher your chances of getting exactly what you’re looking for. Don’t forget to post your project under the most appropriate category so ghostwriters can easily find it.
4. Screen bidders carefully. Don’t go with the first person who bid on your project. Instead, shortlist at least 2-3 service providers who are highly recommended by their previous employers and interview them through phone or email. Don’t hesitate to ask a lot of questions and make sure that you verify their skills, capabilities, and work ethics.
5. Choose the best bidder. Of course, you would want to pick a service provider who charges reasonably and offers great, high-quality articles. Before you get started, make sure that you tell this person what you expect from him. For example, you may want to get an update every after two days or you may want him to send your articles in batches. Don’t assume that they know what you want otherwise, you’ll be setting yourself up for big trouble and inconveniences.
6.Payments. For your protection, I suggest that you do not send advance payments. You don’t want service providers to run away with your money, right? Instead, use escrow services that are being offered by freelance writers. You can release the payment once you received the articles and once you’re 100% satisfied with them